Zane was home this weekend and it was so great! It was incredibly sad to say goodbye this time because my parents weren't here to buffer the loneliness at departure. But he was able to go to church on Sunday with us which was so nice.
Before church Brother Bear decided to choke on and swallow a coin. Zane didn't see what kind and just shrugged and said it would pass. I wasn't so sure so I called poison control and the doctor's office and they said I needed to get x-rays. Off we went and everything was fine - the dime was already in his stomach and now I have the fun job of going through every single diaper until I find the dime. Yay for me!