4.20.2009

Penny for your thoughts

Or a dime in this case.

Zane was home this weekend and it was so great!  It was incredibly sad to say goodbye this time because my parents weren't here to buffer the loneliness at departure.  But he was able to go to church on Sunday with us which was so nice.

Before church Brother Bear decided to choke on and swallow a coin.  Zane didn't see what kind and just shrugged and said it would pass.  I wasn't so sure so I called poison control and the doctor's office and they said I needed to get x-rays.  Off we went and everything was fine - the dime was already in his stomach and now I have the fun job of going through every single diaper until I find the dime.  Yay for me!

4 comments:

Hollie Hanson said...

Well that does not sound like fun at all! Ewe. I am sorry you are so lonely :( If I ever have enough gas money I will come visit!

Anonymous said...

Well, its already Thursday today. Have you found Calebs dime, yet?

Laura said...

Thank goodness for brother bear doing that just to distract you from your loneliness! What a thoughtful child ;)

Lu said...

My little sis Sam did this with a nickel when she was younger. I remember going to the doc with her and getting the x rays. Fun for you!!! Hope everything came out ok. . .if ya know what I mean :)