11.06.2008

Thanksgiving

The next holiday is fast approaching and I think it is sad how overlooked it can become in the rush of upcoming events. I've been trying to think of all the things and people I am grateful for and trying to incorporate gratitude in my every day life. What are some things you are grateful for? I should clarify that I'm trying to think out of the box. For example, I am grateful for autumn air - it is crisp, but not too cold, and totally refreshing! I love the Lord's pallette for every season - the entire area is painted with different colors and vibrancies with each change and I LOVE it! Speaking of loving things - I am going to try and find a picture that I have fallen in love with at Deseret Book...it's only $250 on sale... :) hehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was up in Oregon a few weeks ago I was very thankful for the autumn air and the changing trees. But here in NM its harder to find the beauty....the wind blows hard and the dirt goes everywhere. Not many leaves to see :(
Im thankful for a lot of other things though :)

Anonymous said...

Which picture at Deseret?

Nikki said...

I am grateful for the pure white snow. When I go outside early in the morning and see how pure and clean everything is, I feel peaceful and happy and I get this sense that everything is as it should be.