12.10.2008

Almost over!

My hubby is almost done with his semester!!! Yay!! I feel as though I have had no time to update the blog the last month, so I'm excited to get all caught up the next couple of weeks without feeling guilty for ignoring my children. :)

Just a quick update: brother bear is getting his bottom teeth and still being a gem even though he has a cold on top of it. Cowboy has an ear infection and a constant sinus infection - I'm really hoping it clears up soon - I finally convinced the doc to put him on some allergy medication to help...so we'll see if that helps at all. Princess is also sick and getting an ear infection (we think) so it's back to the doctor tomorrow for me! But all the kids are doing great and we are all excited about the holidays - especially having daddy around!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I have been waiting for a new post. Im sorry the kids aren't feeling well. I cant wait to see them.
I still need help with learing the world of blogging....maybe you can show me when I see ya.

Give Brother Bear, Cowboy and Princess kisses for me.

Lu said...

good to hear an update. sorry about so many sick kids!! That is what we have been into as well. I guess when you have 3 chances are. . . someone is gonna be sick!!! Good luck to Zane during finals!

Kat & Paul said...

Yahoo for the end of the semester! I hope your kids get over their colds and ear infections soon! By the way I love their nicknames!

Nikki said...

Oh - I hate when everyone is so sick - if it lasts too long I would seriously consider ear tubes - no kidding - my kids hardly ever get sick anymore!

Glad to know all is well - Merry Christmas