12.26.2008

Merry Christmas!

Well we definitely don't have to dream of a White Christmas!  We came to my sister's house for a while to celebrate the holidays with my parents.  It's been great.  Christmas was terrific - I love the excitement of a 2 and 4 yr old.  Princess got a dolly - one of those that isn't a baby, but a big girl that hasn't left her side for one minute.  My parents brought out an old doll crib that I used to have as a little girl and that just made her day!  :)  Cowboy can't really decide what he's more excited about - his Diego gift set (included a Diego doll, view finder thing with the pictures, and a Diego doodle pro), or his animals - we got him some of those plastic realistic looking animals, or his old baby toy farm that we decided to re-gift to Brother Bear.  :D  Zane and I were even able to surprise each other: I got a new dress, and Zane got a massage appointment. 

All in all it was a great Christmas!  And p.s. Caleb and I are still sick and now with something else.*Sigh*  I feel like it will never end.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas season.

1 comment:

Lu said...

OMG!!! I am so sick of being sick and of my kids being sick! I HEAR YOU! Like this isn't hard enough already right? I am so sorry to hear that you guys are sick too. Caleb needs to kick that dang never ending infection. Wish we could help. Love you all tons. Glad Christmas was fun and that you got to have your parents with you :) It will end I'm sure, but not soon enough! I am feelin THE exact same way.