9.08.2009

Autumn

I LOVE autumn!  Today is the first day that it actually feels and smells like it and I am in such a great mood.  

The smell alone is so invigorating to me - crisp and fresh.  Love love LOVE it!

This time of year just makes me wish we could go back to the old days where everyone stays in the same town and you have Sunday dinner at Grandma's with all the extended family around. It's nice sometimes to live in a community that farms because you get that added harvest time excitement and atmosphere.  :)  I am so looking forward to this fall season - Halloween and Thanksgiving, and soon after, Zane's graduation and Christmas!  

So bring on the sweaters and yummy smells!  :) 

I just googled some images of wallpaper for autumn, so no clue who to give credit for this lovely montage.  :)

1 comment:

Lu said...

Oh man. .. you make me miss all of that sooooooooooooooooo much!
Here in So Cal it is still hot hot and feels like the middle of July. I have such a hard time feeling like it is Sept here. I love this time of year and it makes me so homesick for Utah. ENJOY!