10.07.2009

Cleanliness

*sigh*

Potty training with Cowboy has been relatively easy for which I am grateful.

I just want to mention though, that I don't think I have EVER had as clean of a bathroom in my life - his wonderful dad was trying to do the right thing and teach him to hold his appendage down...which has unfortunately decreased the aim factor SIGNIFICANTLY for some strange reason. Needless to say, between wanting the toilet clean in case Brother Bear gets past the barriers (ie- closed doors and everyone else in the family) and starts throwing toys in, and needing to bleach the entire area each day to rid myself of the feeling of a gross public restroom-I have a VERY clean bathroom.

*sigh*

I'm sure it could be worse, right? :) At least he and Michael aren't playing sword fights...yet!

1 comment:

Beth Robinson said...

I know all about that! Yeah for a clean bathroom!