9.27.2010

Oh my, not already!

I think Brother Bear got wind that some of his buddies are potty trained and he has decided he needs to be as well.  I'm not joking either - he woke up this morning and he's decided he's over the whole diaper thing.  I'd be fine if he waited until he was 3 or older, but he keeps crying about his diaper on his bum, etc., so we are trying it out for 24 hours to see how it goes.  Today isn't the greatest day to start it as I am SO very tired, but I hate to miss the opportunity of not having to buy diapers and he is super excited...so we made a trip to the store, bought a new potty chair and big boy underwear, lots of salty snacks and sugary drinks, and some potty rewards.  I can't believe this is happening already.  Oh well!  If it works it works, if not...great!  It will be less work for me a while longer.  ;o) Aw potty training...*sigh*  Here we go!!

3 comments:

Holly Murray said...

Mary when I saw the title of your post I thought you were pregnant AGAIN! I was going to jump in the car and come cry with you! :) Good luck with the potty training.

Hollie Hanson said...

Ahh the joys of potty training. I know Lillie is only 19 months but I am so ready for her to potty train. Not even close! LOL
Good luck though! I hope it is easy if he does do it!

Unknown said...

HAHAHA!!! I laughed so hard at your comment Holly. Yes, I would need you to drive up here and cry with me if I were pregnant again! :)