11.22.2011

I'm officially not a nice person

I need to work on being Christ like in several aspects of my life.  A lot.

Like I probably shouldn't be annoyed at becoming a defacto baby-sitter for a neighbor kid who has a single mom who has to work and whose older brothers I don't think are very nice to him when he's at home

I shouldn't be annoyed.  I should welcome him into our home.

Even if he is loud.  And a complete tornado.  And doesn't listen.  And argues with me when I tell him not to do something...

I need to be more like Christ.

Even if He was never pregnant with four other children in the house.  :)

1 comment:

Linzi said...

Just tell the kid that you have rules in your house and if he can't follow the rules, then he has to leave. Christ had rules :) Hope things are starting to settle down for you guys! Miss you!