11.14.2011

We added to the chaos

Meet Dexter.  :)

Yes I am crazy.  And it was not husband or children pressing for it.  I was the one who saw him and knew he was the one for our family.  He'll always stay pretty small, but we are hoping for his sake he grows a little bit more.  :)  The only problem I'm running into so far is the balance between wanting to wash him all the time to make sure he doesn't get the stinky dog smell, and not wash him too often so his skin doesn't get problems.  I'm hoping his skin can handle once a week.  I don't think I can do the 2 week...


He is much loved by all - and has taken a special attachment to Zane.  And I should say Zane's taken a special attachment to him.  So we have now complicated our life with a dog.  Hopefully I won't regret it too much.  :)

4 comments:

Hollie Hanson said...

I was hoping this post was going to have a picture of your cute baby bump, but he will do! :) He is so cute!!!!!

Katrina said...

Hi Mary!!! I just saw your blog address on Facebook! SoOooOO excited to add you to my friends list! Congrats on baby #5...your video was too funny! A girl will be perfect!

Jill said...

I won't love him like I love your kids, but he is cute! :) We will have to pray for him to make it in a house with 4 kids to love him!

Lu said...

Yeah you pretty much are crazy for adding to the chaos!
Congrats on another girl!! Hooray!!! I am glad you guys are settled once again. Hope you stay that way for a while.