6.12.2012

She's EIGHT!


My beautiful darling first born:

7 months
1st birthday
Big 2 yr old
I love that face
Cute 3 yr old
"I'm Four!"
Such a pretty princess
FIVE and Daddy's girl
First day of kindergarten
Happy 6th birthday!
First day of 1st grade

Growing up fast!
1st day of 2nd grade
Happy 8th birthday!

My sweet baby girl.  I can hardly believe you are EIGHT years old today.  You are such a joy and I'm so grateful to have you in our family!  You are an incredible help with your brothers and sister, and I love how you always try to choose the right.  You constantly amaze me.  I love your laugh - it's like music to the soul.  You are a beautiful girl, inside and out and I am so happy to be your mom!  I'm so excited for your upcoming baptism and I know you will continue to make good choices and set such a great example for me.  You are one of my greatest blessings!

No comments: