6.14.2012

Time, slow down

Oh time, slow down and stay awhile.
Perhaps you'd like to rest?
Put up your feet, no need to rush,
For childhood doesn't last.

My baby girl is 3 months old today.  *sob* Maybe it's because she is my last, but oh my word - this precious time is slipping through my fingers like sand!  I love when she does new things - her giggle is simply scrumptious.  She has a small dimple in her left cheek that melts my heart when she smiles.  I love this stage of life.  Even with all the demands of an infant, I love it.  I love the smell of her sweet, soft skin.  I love the neck snuggles.  I love watching her sweet cheeks as she nurses.  I haven't had time to make too many mistakes she has to forgive.  :)  So my house may not be perfectly together like I would like, or there may be laundry in a pile, or dishes in my sink.  But this sweet precious time is such a small speck, I think I'll hold my baby instead.

No comments: