1.06.2009

Tomorrow

School starts for my hubby tomorrow.  Why I thought I would have more time to blog while he was home I will never know!  :)  It's exciting, only 2 more academic semesters - plus an internship in between, but still great nonetheless.  This upcoming semester will be quite busy, but what else is new?  We are becoming a musical family this year - that is one of our goals.  The kids have a guitar and recorders, I have my piano and while I got a guitar, it is more Zane's now because it's a chance for him to join us in the musicality.  Those who know him can understand that any type of music just isn't his forte, but I appreciate that he is going to try!

  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should post little videos of your little family band :)
Love and miss you guys already. BTW, how is Brother Bear feeling?

Lu said...

The musical Williams huh? Nice, I like it. I would love love to see your husband jammin on the guitar. Its not as hard to picture as my husband doing the same thing. Maybe they should do it together. THAT would be seriously worth watching!
Its a great idea to get the kids into that. I want to somehow squeeze things like that into my boy's life along with the sports. Anyways hope you had a great Christmas! Miss you guys and good luck starting yet another semester! I can see the light!