1.31.2009

New In Town

So I am telling everyone I know how much I loved this movie. I laughed sooo hard at one point I thought I was going to pee my pants. It's probably much better if you've ever been to Minnesota, but soo many correlations can be made to our current town. :) Loved it, great movie night. Zane and I were able to go to a movie and dinner courtesy of our awesome baby-sitter. We love her and so do the kids! Brother Bear is very mommified with anyone else, but just goes right to her and is happy as a clam AND takes a bottle.

So, all in all it was a great night. Good movie and dinner at Red Robin without kids. Can't beat that!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I loved it too! Really funny and pretty clean, too!

Are you a scrapper?

Nikki Nichols said...

OH so good! I want to see that so bad. I will have to take Ryan on a date and go to Red Robin too!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that place!