1.29.2009

Yay for Brother Bear!

I am so excited - Brother Bear learned to crawl...FINALLY!! I realize that now this means he is mobile and I have to actually be concerned about whether the bathroom is open or not and Barbie shoes are off the ground, but it's been a long time coming. He has been doing everything BUT crawling since before Christmas - rolling, pushing up onto his toes, flopping, going backwards, etc. So his cute little face was so happy and proud when he figured out how to go forward and came to where I was. SO fun! :o) You can just see it in his face as he sees something he wants and thinks, "Can I get it?" Then he crawls over to it and just jabbers and does this cute forced laugh thing "heh heh heh."

Joys of being a mom - you get to notice simple things and be thankful. Love it!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! I agree. Being a mom is pretty fun, especially when you get those smiles and laughs.

Nikki Nichols said...

So exciting! I cant wait til Beckett starts crawling. He won't roll around either, so I think he is getting pretty frustrated with himself. There are so many things for him to explore he just has no mode to explore them yet.

You are such a great mom. Thanks for being such a wonderful example of patience and love with your children!

www.thefamilynichols.com