3.24.2010

New home, new life

So we made it to Twin Falls. I have to admit, I love this place. It hasn't even been a week, but I feel like I could stay here for a long time. I love our house - not one we would necessarily buy, but it definitely fulfills our needs. The kids love having a fenced backyard, and the street we live on is very quiet and there are lots of kids their ages. The ward we moved into is so great - I met a lot of great people - very friendly and down to earth. Really, it just feels great to be here.

We are getting settled slowly, but surely. So far we have the playroom (eventually baby/guest room), Princess's room (mostly), kitchen and living room put away. Now on to the boys' room and eventually our room and bathroom. :) There are so many things we have just been packing around for years and I just want to purge! In between putting things away, I'm trying to clean the house (it's not gross, but definitely not what I consider acceptably clean).

Anyway, that is what's going on - Princess started a new school AGAIN. She is such a star trooper. I think this school will be a good one for her. Then the kids start up with soccer in a few weeks. Should be fun! :)

3 comments:

Pilgrim Family said...

I'm glad you guys are all together again and happy to be there! Good luck on the up coming baby Boy!!!!

Ann said...

You are quite the trooper. I don't know if I could make it through two moves so close together. Once a year is enough for me. Glad you are getting settled. Congratulations on the new baby to be.

Lu said...

Wow and WOW again! You guys are ALL troopers. I'm so glad you are there and I am sooooooooo glad to hear that you like it and feel at home there. Such a good start. I hope you get to be there for a while and really get to sink some roots. Love you guys! :)