4.04.2010

Happy Easter!

What a great day! I can't think of a better way to celebrate the resurrection of the Savior than watching General Conference. I feel so blessed to be able to have it broadcast in my home. Lots of great talks - and all I needed to hear (no surprise there). Anyone have a very favorite they want to share?

I have to toot my own horn for doing a great job on breakfast this morning. Now for all those who don't know, we literally have cold cereal for breakfast every day. On special days we may have oatmeal or other things, but really, we are a cereal family. So this morning we had muffins, eggs, fresh pineapple, grapes, banana (for Cowboy), juice, milk, and yogurt. Yummy! I felt pretty proud. :) hahaha.

I'd love to post some pictures, but frankly we have LOST THE CAMERA. I'm tempted to buy another if I can't find it by the middle of this next week. Of course, as soon as I buy another one we'll magically find the other. :) Oh, one more note of specialness on this Easter - Princess lost her first top tooth today. :) She is simply adorable.

Hope all of you are enjoying your Easter Sunday and are able to take a moment and reflect on the tremendous blessing of having a Savior who loved, died, and most importantly overcame all-even death so we can live with our Father again. How grateful I am!

1 comment:

Ann said...

It sounds like you've had a pretty good Easter so far. I hate losing the camera. I'm glad you are settling in and enjoying Twin Falls.