2.27.2011

The $150 t-shirt

I am going to get a free t-shirt that only costs $150.

:)  A change in my diet (no dairy or sugar) has blessed me with weight loss, but I needed something more to get myself toned and healthy.  We don't have room for a treadmill...strike that, I don't want to make room for a treadmill, and it's hard to exercise outside with the kids in the winter.  I refuse to take the kids to the daycare at a gym because my kids get sick enough as it is, so I needed something to do at home and Zane took the P90X with him to Missouri.

Enter the infomercials.  :)  I got sucked in, and ordered "Insanity."  I know it is something that Zane will do when he comes home, and it doesn't use any weights or equipment beyond your own body (which is a plus for me).  And I liked the idea of a 60 day challenge.  Plus, here's the kicker: if you send in a before and after photo you get a free t-shirt.  hahaha.  Why do I want a free t-shirt that costs $150?  Because it means that underneath that t-shirt I have a rockin hard body.  :)  hahaha.

We'll see.  I'm excited, and the reason I am writing about it in here is to have some kind of accountability.  Because now you know I am getting it, and so it isn't something I can just tuck into the back of the shelves.  Plus I want to see if I can really do it, and what kind of results I will get if I work hard.  It's been a while since I've done something like this and stuck with it...like before 4 kids.  :)  I may even post my before and after pictures...yes, I will.  That way I'll have to work hard if I know people are going to see it in 60 days. Plus I want the t-shirt, right?  :)  So there it is.  I will be getting it soon and I will let you know when I start.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Go Get 'Em Mary! Good Luck!