6.05.2011

Breathe

It's such a simple thing to take a breath, but oh so wonderful!

I took a breath of relief when I got my computer back.  You never know how attached you are to a piece of plastic until it's taken away.  :)

I took many deep breaths taking a trip to Utah to find a house.  Many.  DEEP.  Breaths.

No, I didn't find one, yet.  Having to go down again.  (Deep breath)

Baby Boy caught a stomach virus and was puking Saturday - so we headed home from Utah.  I was completely nauseous by the time we got home and Princess started puking tonight.  Breathe.

And then there was Baby Boy's reaction to me laying him down in his crib when we got home last night.  He looked around, smiled and sighed contentedly.

It's good to be home.  :)  Now back to looking for another one.  Breathe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been thinking of the Faith Hill song all night..."Just Breathe"