6.07.2011

In mine drawer, Mom!

I finished giving Baby Boy and Brother Bear a bath last night and Bro Bear was sent into his room to get his jammies and bring them to me.  A couple of minutes later he runs into me and says (well, it's Bro Bear so he yelled) "Mom!  I peed!"  Me - "Where?" BB - "In mine room!"  So I follow him in with a towel asking him to show me where and looking for the puddle on the floor.  BB- "O'er there! (pointing at his closet)" I'm looking all over for the puddle and ask again, "Where?"  BB- "Not on floor!  In mine drawer!"  Sure enough, my 3 yr old had opened up his drawer, stood on a stool and peed into it all over his pants.  But of course it didn't just go in his drawer, but in Cowboy's drawer underneath and down the front of the dresser and stool. Me- "Buddy, you need to go pee pee in the potty!"  BB- "No pee in potty Mom!  Pee in the drawer!"

My reaction?  I started laughing.  Hysterically.  Who does that?!?  I hope this isn't a trend.  :)

Meanwhile we've had lots and lots of puking in our house.  Baby Boy had it Saturday.  Princess started Sunday night.  Cowboy has had it the worst - he added a fever and diarheaa to his miserableness that started early this morning.  Needless to say, I am expecting the drama to continue with Brother Bear sometime in the next 24 hrs.  We even passed it to my sweet nephew in our 14 hr stay at his house.  Blech.  Baby Boy is still fighting off an ear infection and wasn't too happy today.  I'm really hoping we can kick this soon - especially since I need to go to the store soon since I have all 3 boys in Baby Boy's diapers (poor Cowboy just hasn't been able to make it to the bathroom in time and since BB has decided the dresser is a much better place to pee...*sigh* I've never met a child more determined to stay in a diaper).  I was a Lysol tornado today wiping all surfaces and spraying every where I could.  So beware and stay away from our house!  :) 

2 comments:

BWei said...

Way to be able to laugh about the pee in the drawer--I'm afraid I would have gotten angry! Love your attitude.

Unknown said...

The only reason I can laugh is because he is #3. I commented to Zane that I can tell he is later in line - if the first 2 had done it I would have rolled some heads! :)