6.16.2011

Seven

 
You my darling girl are SEVEN!  I can't believe how fast time has flown and how much you've stayed the same...and how you are still my sweet baby girl princess!  (*NOTE* I don't have any baby pictures on this computer - those were the pre-digital camera days).  :)
 When you turned two, all you wanted to have was your ears pierced.  You would take my earrings and put them up to your ears in the mirror and say, "Petty.  Petty Abby!"  Who could resist such cuteness?
 Dress ups, babies, princess galore!  Three was such a fun year.  One time when you were put in time out, we recorded you singing to yourself, "Jesus wants me for a soccer ball!  A soccer ball!"
 Four years old and you were already so smart and so good at making friends!  Now you were not only determined to make your own clothing choices, but Mommy was hard pressed to have you let me do your hair once in a while.  :)
 This picture is a perfect persona of you - you have been your Daddy's princess 
since the moment you were born.
 Sparkles, play make up, nail polish and no teeth were the symbols of your year @ SIX.
And now you are seven and I feel like I just blinked!  You are still as smart as ever, a true and loyal friend, an amazing big sister, and still my sweet princess.  You are my darling girl and I have loved watching you learn and grow.  You are my first born and I believe you have an incredibly brave spirit to have chosen to come to our family first (especially with this very imperfect mama)!  Thank you for your love, your forgiveness, and most importantly - for being mine.  I love you baby girl!

No comments: