10.22.2008

Antibiotic Fun Zone

So I am in need of going to the doctor for some antibiotics because I think I have strep throat. Everyone of the kids is on a different antibiotic themselves and we all sound yucky - thankfully I don't have the buckets of snot running out like the kids. :)

Hubby is interviewing lots and lots this week for internships and things are looking pretty promising. I think he is getting excited about the possibilities out there. I've personally had a change of heart. I accused Hubby of sending me subliminal messages in my sleep because I am now all for going back to OR. ME!! And to top it off, I am considering managing apts again. AM I NUTS???? Absolutely! The thing is I am not going to be desperate or anything - just waiting and trying to find a place with just rent credit and maybe some townhouses or something. That's the idea anyway. I hope it is just a random thought that won't come to pass. But the benefits sure are tempting right now. But the idea of moving back to OR is really exciting to me. We'll see - I don't know what we are going to do. One step at a time right? But at least I am open to the area again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved Oregon. It was so beautiful.

Lawther family said...

Oregon! I love Oregon. I hope the best for you were ever you decide to go for internship. At least this way you know it is a temp thing and you can figure out a more permanant thing when you are out there huh? Good luck.

kjco said...

Hey--OR is a BLUE STATE--they will be getting the lion's share of $$$ in the next 4 yrs.!!!

Glad your blog isn't private anymore. The kids were beginning to REALLY miss their cousins. They love checking it out.

Christine said...

Strep is the WORST! Sorry about that. Also, I think Oregon sounds pretty rad. I've never been there actually, but it sounds magical!!