10.28.2008

Outside

Do you ever feel like you are on the outside of life looking in? Or like you can stand in the middle of a group and still feel like everyone around you is in some type of bubble (or for you sci-fi people = force field) and you are untouched? Am I even making sense? I'm not even really talking about being left out by others. More...hmmm...like you are an invisible observer? This is sounding negative, but I'm not meaning it to. Or maybe I should describe it as being in a bubble by yourself and everyone else is on the outside unseeing or unknowing that there is something between you and them. I think I had better stop while I'm ahead and make some more sense of what I am trying to say. Does anyone understand?

4 comments:

Emily said...

I do! I do! It sounds exactly like how I feel sometimes. A lot of times.

Andrea Hardee said...

Absolutely.

Jewel: I always felt I was outside looking in on you.

Nikki said...

Like everyone else's life is moving right along and you are stuck in the same spot? If that is what you mean, then yea, I get it.

Anonymous said...

I think that must be a "young couple" feeling, cause I really remember feeling that way. Now days its just more of a "why dont I get do-overs? feeling. Realizing that fantasy/goals didnt quite fit into reality.