10.24.2008

Obsessed

I'm obsessed. I don't need to buy anything. More importantly, we have no money to buy anything and I am still obsessed with craigslist. I love going on and looking. Mostly at housing and what people are trying to sell or rent for how much, etc. But also at furniture, baby items. I am not even looking in my area! I look at places where I have family or friends living, or even just places I'm curious about cost. I'm such a weirdo. :) For the record, I am trying to make sudoku or crossword puzzles a hobby of sorts - at least it uses parts of my brain and supposedly keeps it active. :) What are some of your obsessions or hobbies? Care to share the weird?

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Pens. I love pens. I actually go down the school supplies aisle and wonder about what it would feel like to write with each particular pen. Weird huh? I heard something today that made me giggle; b/c I am a writer, a lover of words and such I bleed ink, do you think that might be true?

Unknown said...

definitely true! :)

Hollie Hanson said...

You are hilarious. I have too many hobbies and not enough time. Photography is #1- if I had more gas money I would be traveling this state every weekend just to shoot. Other than that, I am obsessed with digital scrapping, writing music, and making home decor things. I really need a better sander!

Jay and Camille said...

I love craiglist. I check it at least 2 times a day. And for nothing in particular. I don't need anything. I just have to check to see if there is something I think I need.