2.01.2009

Happy February!

I love this month. I used to hate Valentine's Day because I just felt like it was way overrated (still is), however I am really starting to enjoy it. Something about having kids and helping them enjoy the holidays just makes every one better. I even got Valentine decorations and am helping the kids make some cards for people. I guess now I just think of it as more of an excuse to teach the kids different ways to show people how much they love and care for them. Plus it helps me to think of it too. :) But besides Valentine's day what makes February so great? Well, it's the shortest month of the year, my birthday is this month, and I love the color pink and can legitimately douse my house in it for decoration purposes. :o) So...happy February everyone!

2 comments:

Hollie Hanson said...

You are too cute. I love every holiday now too. Although this Valentines will be different I think since we will have a new baby in our arms. I think there will be so much love overflowing out of our home! I'm not big on pink- but Red I love! :)

Lu said...

you and pink. . . so cute!! So many good reasons to love February! That is awesome. Happy Birthday so soon!