3.19.2009

Coughs and sniffles

So I am no longer quarantining (sp?) my children.  I've sanitized, scrubbed hands, and wiped noses and they are happily playing with some friends today.  I really hope that I don't pass along any germs, but it's so great to listen to the 4 of them giggle and laugh as they play.  Totally selfish of me probably, but I really am trying to be proactively cautious...

On a side note poor Zane found out he has to report for his summer training in Washington on his birthday.  Poor guy always gets gipped on his birthday - we've only been together 2 of his birthdays the last 6 years.  I guess we should have known it wouldn't have been any different this year.  Just looks like the kids and I will be going out to Virginia a little earlier than we thought...maybe.

Better go.

No comments: