3.03.2009

Mac vs PC

I am considering the two options. We have a mac laptop and a PC desktop. I spent a majority of my college years on a Mac doing things with communications and while it has a learning curve, it is a solid computer void of the stupid bugs of a PC. The PC on the other hand has much of the programs that Zane needs for construction related things and while you can get parallels on a Mac, it's not the same. This being said, I HATE MY PC. It takes FOREVER to boot, has tons of problems and is always working out some type of bug. I gotta say, I'm really leaning towards getting another Mac because inevitably this PC is going to konk out and I'm pretty sure it will be sooner than later. I never would have thought the daughter of an engineer would become a Mac loyalist. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love our Mac. we have never had problems.