3.23.2009

A glimpse of spring...

And then it is gone with the snow.  *Sigh*  Well, we enjoyed two beautiful days of sunshine and warmer weather, but that's Idaho for you.  It's been known to snow in June.

Here's a big surprise: we were in the doctor's office this morning.  Cowboy has a sinus and ear infection and a perforated eardrum.  Yay.  I am so tired of having my kids on antibiotics and decongestant.  But you know, as in all things i am grateful we are only having to go in for minor things like infections.  Life is too short, too sweet to be ungrateful for all the adventures our little ones bring us - both good and bad.

This is my official "mom" haircut.  I love it for the most part (I'm in a bit of grieving for the length, but I still like it).  It's fun and SO short - and I have to admit I LOVE how long it takes me to shower and get ready.  BIG plus!

6 comments:

Jay and Camille said...

Look how cute you are! I'm so glad you posted a picture of yourself.

Emily said...

Super hot.

Lu said...

WOW!!! Is that you? You look so different! I didn't know you were doin that!!! How brave are you?? I would never dare! I see the upside though. You look awesome.
Sorry about the sickness that sucks!! Seriously I hope summer comes soon in Idaho!

Megan Marie said...

that is soooooo cute! You can really pull it off!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the hair Mary! I wish I could see you...in real life, more often!

The Crebs Family said...

I love blogs! I am glad that you found ours and we can be blogging buds! I really want to cut my hair, but I just don't have the guts to. You are brave and it looks really cute!