5.18.2010

Counting blessings

I had a great reminder today, almost to the point of chastening, of how blessed we are as a family.  Even when things aren't exactly how we want or planned them, I still shouldn't complain.  My husband has a job in a turbulent economy, we live in a safe neighborhood, we are not going hungry like so many others, we are able to have children, we have our health, we live in a free country where I don't have to worry about a daily occurrence of a suicide bomber, and most importantly we have the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I could go on and on, and I think I will tonight in my personal journal.  I just wanted to state for the record, that I know I am incredibly blessed, and maybe if you are having a hard time right now in your life, take a minute and count your blessings and life may seem more bearable, and even downright great!  :)

No comments: