5.25.2010

New era of life

We have entered into a new era in life that will probably continue until the kids graduate from high school. I sat down and did our calendar for next month and put in all our appointments/activities/etc.  It's the first time (and most certainly not the last) that it's been so full - and we haven't even started the kids into any music lessons yet!  I'm starting to understand a little more my sisters' pain when coordinating their families busy schedules, and I'm grateful for my super easy transition stage.  :)

So what's going on in June?  Well, all 3 kids will start swim lessons M-Thurs (unfortunately for my large preggo self, Brother Bear's lessons are with the parents - eek!).  Since their daddy is such a swimmer, he wants to sign them up for 4 consecutive sessions so they will be totally swimming by the end of the summer.  We went ahead and got a pass for the pool so we could go anytime when Daddy was available too.  Princess is in t-ball and LOVING it!  I'm so glad.  She didn't really like soccer all that much, but I think she can tell that she is improving each week with t-ball and that makes her feel so good.  She has a great coach, so I'm thrilled.  Her coach is the principal at the high school and his wife teaches kindergarten at P's school - it's a great match.  So her practices are M-W evenings, and their games are T-Th evenings.  Cowboy will start his t-ball in July - thankfully!  :)  Zane was called as the assistant scoutmaster to the 11 yr olds in the ward, so he's gone every Wed and they've got their campout things in June as well.  Princess will have her 6th birthday this month, Zane's birthday is at the end of the month, and the kids and I will be headed to UT to see family the first weekend in June while poor Zane has to go to drill in Boise.  :o)  So much for school getting out and settling into summer!  hahaha.

For me, I'm dreading having to go to the doctor more often, even if it means the down hill side of the pregnancy.  Just one more thing to schedule in.  :o)  It really wouldn't be so bad if this office didn't take SOOO long for any check up.  Oh well!  Speaking of doctor's that's the other thing taking up our time in June - everyone has their check ups this first couple of weeks.  Maybe I'll finally get Brother Bear caught up on his immunizations.  Poor kid.

Speaking of BB, he just poured milk all over the kitchen - guess that's my cue to get going!

No comments: