5.20.2010

A most unproductive day

A note about cleaning days - I must start cleaning from the time I wake up and before I have a shower, or it just doesn't happen.  The boys had appts at the dentist and I figured since we were already out and about I might as well run a few errands I normally don't get to do.  By the time we got home it was way past lunch, I was exhausted and the last thing I wanted to do was change into grubbies and clean the house.  So I didn't, but I need to - our dishes overfloweth from the sink and we have no more clean plates or bowls, there are 3 loads of laundry that need to be folded and put away, dusting needs to be done, and our kitchen floor is feeling a mite sticky...I'm sure I'll get the dishes done today, but everything else?  NADA.  *sigh* looks like Friday will be at least a half cleaning day and the rest will have to wait until next week.

My lesson of the day: DO NOT GET READY FIRST THING, OR GO ANYWHERE ON DESIGNATED CLEANING DAY.

:)  Just thought I'd share.

1 comment:

Sokimna said...

I hate cleaning! Wish I could hire a maid! LOL. Hope things are going okay with your girl. I hope the comment I posted helped!