7.06.2011

Lots of big things

What a big day!

We went and played at Grandma Great's.

Baby Boy took 3 steps.

Brother Bear went pee pee in the potty a ton - his idea!  :)  He also came in and said, "Mom!  I peed in the grass!"  I still cheered of course.  :)

Cowboy lost his first tooth!  We were playing a game and I glanced at him and noticed his tooth looked funny and I asked him what was wrong with it.  He said he broke it.  I ran over to inspect and the tooth practically fell out when I touched it.  Looks like he is on par with when Princess started losing all her teeth.  So fun.  He was so happy!

Grandma has now been here and a part of both of the older kids losing their first teeth.  Pretty cool.

There has also been a snag in our contract on the house.  Not a big deal, just more irritation.  I'm going to be glad when it's done.

No comments: