7.14.2011

The Upside and Downside of life

Which would you like first?

The downside could actually be considered upside depending on who you are.

We're moving still.

We're NOT moving to Utah as planned.

We're moving to...Boise!

My parents are being SUPER generous and letting us stay with them with all our stuff in storage for a bit - hopefully less than 3-4 months.  I think my mom is just happy she won't have to cook, go grocery shopping, and have less cleaning responsibilities.  Granted, my kids are going to be there so that last part might be a bit understated. :)  Kidding.  I'll just keep doing what I do at my own house there - except they have a LOVELY rule that whoever cooks doesn't have to do dishes.  :)  Can you see why I am planning on cooking every meal???  hahaha.

I know you aren't surprised at the complete change - this is Zane and I we are talking about.

Upside and downside to everything - one major upside: my kids (and I) LOVE their Grandma Great, and she loves them and I think they make each other pretty darn happy.  I'm glad they will have a chance to live close to her.  :)  Not to mention they love their grandparents too.

No comments: