2.10.2010

Complete irony

Before you read this, you need to know that I honestly think the following is HILARIOUS. No joke, I laugh whenever I think about it.

Zane was supposed to start his job on the 22nd of the month and work on a project here in Utah. He got a call today - he starts this next Monday and will now be working on a project in...drumroll please...TWIN FALLS, IDAHO. hahahaha. Anyone else see the hilarity of the situation besides us?

The thing is, we truly feel and believe that we would not have been blessed with this job had we not taken the initiative and moved down here. It probably would have been easier to stay in Idaho, but who's to say things would have gone the same way?

So once again, we are facing the unknown. Do we all move up there for a temporary job? Do we meet in the middle somewhere and get Zane an apt by his job? When will we go? Who knows? But I have to say, in all of this I have truly seen the Lord's hand in retrospect and I believe this will be no different...except maybe the apartment choice. :)

By the way, I found out all this right after they finally cleaned out the garage for us. Complete irony, I'm telling you. :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Twin Falls?! Awesome! Let me know if I can help with anything Twin Falls-related. Or anything else. :)

Hollie Hanson said...

What!? Oh my gosh funny! I totally see the irony and am glad you are laughing at it. Maybe since it's a temp job you should stay here in UT and the jobs after this one will be in UT. :D I can hope right???

Unknown said...

you are right Holls - most of the jobs will be in Utah after this one. I'm just not sure how much I want to do the whole single mom thing. He's already having to go for the military for 6 months in Nov...we'll see what happens. Who knows?

Linzi said...

Hahaha! I love you Mary!

kjco said...

I totally agree---faith--taking one step into the darkness...means you REALLY do not know where you are going, but that you are willing to go. LOL!