2.01.2010

We're here

I don't have a lot of time to update since we are accessing the internet at the local library for now, but we have arrived. I've cried a few times the last couple of days - never thought I would be super sad to leave Rexburg, but it has been a lot harder than I thought. Cowboy started crying Saturday night and was saying, "I don't want to go to our new house, I like our old house!" I have to admit I was thinking the SAME thing! Our apartment is fine - it has more sq footage which is nice, but not as much usable space (aka - closet organizers and PANTRY). Princess is loving having her own room, so that is a lot of fun. Zane's got his interview tomorrow - we hope everything will be alright and go well, so keep sending prayers our way!

That's it - we're safe, we're here, and we are slowly unpacking and adjusting. Utah County is probably the last place on earth we ever wanted to be, but I'm sure everything will be for the best. We've decided while we are here to hit a new temple every Sunday - should keep us entertained for quite a while. :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

I, for one, am excited you are in Utah. When you're feeling settled in we should get together. I'd love to catch up.

Megan Marie said...

It was much sadder to leave than I thought possible. Best of luck with job stuff!!

Linzi said...

Good luck with everything this week! Also, sometime in March my brother and his wife are having their baby (in SLC) and I will be staying with them for a few days. We will definitely need to get together :)

Lu said...

Glad you made it! And so glad to hear about the interview. We would love to hear the latest! Please let us know! :)

kjco said...

Love ya'. We're thinking about ya' & prayin' for ya'.
xoxokc