2.21.2010

A tentative plan

After much upheaval this last couple of weeks, I feel like we have a tentative plan in place that at least gives me a little bit of calm.

Zane will be leaving Tuesday (isn't he sweet to stay for my birthday?) and the kids and I will just stay put. Ideally we would stay until Princess was done with school, but I'm not going to box myself in with definitive dates. For now, it's right for us to stay and then make more decisions after a bit of breathing time. :) Whatever happens now, we will at least be together for the summer until the baby is born.

So, I'm feeling a bit more like I can breathe. Thanks for all your positive support and prayers! It's definitely helped and been appreciated.

2 comments:

Holly Murray said...

Can I see you on Saturday???

Ann said...

I'm glad you are sort of getting settled. Life is always crazy when moving is involved. Happy belated birthday. I hope things will only get better from here.