7.16.2010

Whatever.

I give up.  I am obviously NOT in tune with my body and what it is doing.

Very little progress has been made - like I'm at a 1 and a whopping 20%, and honestly that is such a good thing.  I like my babies to stay in at least 37 weeks for their development (although they would be fine earlier, you just always want to go as long as you possibly can, right?).  My frustration lies with how my body is feeling/reacting to these last weeks.  I could easily go until mid August if my body would just stop with all the contractions and pressure.  After the doctor yesterday I just decided I was going to ignore my body and just get things done. That worked until after swim lessons and some extra swimming time and lunch.  Then I HAD to lie down because I felt sooo terrible.  Then last night I was having such horribly hard contractions and sudden swelling we had to take our meal on the go (we went out to eat because I was feeling so great).  This morning I've had very difficult time moving around.  Seriously body - either feel better so I can get things done, or progress so I can have this baby!!!  Frustration station I tell ya!

Gratefully I have 3 of the sweetest and most helpful kids ever - I love those kids so much!

1 comment:

Ann said...

I'm sorry things are so rough right now. Hang in there. It has to end sometime. Good luck.