7.29.2010

No worries

I've been worried since 30 weeks along that this baby was going to come early because of all the contractions.  I should have known better than to be so worried!  Today at my appt while the doctor was listening to the heartbeat she said, "oh you're having a contraction right now."  I shook my head and said, "that isn't a contraction."  Technically I suppose it was, but it was so little and insignificant I hardly even notice those anymore.  So pretty much no more progress has been made...okay, I'm at 40% effaced I guess, but still - nothing to be excited about.  I take that as a sign that this baby isn't going to come before his due date and therefore I am free to do as I wish, so after my appt next week I am driving to Ogden for my friend's wedding and to spend my sister's birthday with her and see my other sister and her family.  I'm over worrying.  My new attitude is going to be "Que sera, sera!"  Whatever will be, will be.  :)

1 comment:

Lu said...

Wow you are so dang close! Hang in there! Can't believe you are almost to #4! I will be thinking of you. Please let us know when.

p.s thanks for the happy bday wish. I am so amazed you always remember me. Thanks! :)