1.07.2011

Mom knows best!

I laughed so hard about this while telling it to my mom, I actually snorted.

Princess has a sore in her nose and I put some polysporin on it and told her not to touch it - no matter what.  She asked, "What if it itches?"  To which I replied, "Scratch your bum."  A while later I look over and she is starting to scratch her bum with her brow creased in puzzlement and says, "Mom, is it really going to work for my nose if I scratch my bum?"  I said, "Of course it will, honey."  I then promptly went into my room and about died laughing.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!  I'm still rolling now recounting it.  Sometimes I forget how literal children can be.  LOVE them!

2 comments:

Kento and Vanessa said...

Haha I love it! Thanks for sharing I needed a good laugh =)

Holly Murray said...

That's hilarious! I love your kids!