1.27.2011

Oh January

I'd just like to say, you are not my friend.
I don't like how long of a month you are.  Why do you stick around?
I don't like that you are followed by February - also a LONG month (ironic as is seems).
I really don't like the weather you have brought.  No snow, but very cold and gray??  Who wants to play outside in that?  Not my kids apparently.
I'm glad you are almost over.
I'm glad I've fought off your blahs so long.
Goodbye January - I'm looking forward to a long break from you...

2 comments:

Hollie Hanson said...

LOL. I was thinking the same thing this morning! I think because Jan and Feb are the dreariest winter months they seem so much longer. I am so done with winter!

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

I agree with you. I'm already tired of winter. I just want spring to come. And why is february so dang long? it only has 28 days. But it sure does feel like the longest month in the year!