4.14.2011

More sighs

It's a good day when you can look at your children, the Cheerios covered floor, the milk covered table and sigh contentedly and smile.

It's easy to forget to have joy in this life, but oh so important to remember!

I love these following quotes from Gordon B. Hinckley: "Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged.  Things will work out."  "Stop looking for the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight."

Have I mentioned I will get to wrap my arms around my husband in a few days?  Insert another content sigh.  I can think of very little that compares with the ability my husband has of wrapping his arms around me and literally lightening my load.  It's like having a vice around your lungs and his arms magically take it away and allow me a full breath of air that I didn't even know I was missing.  I don't know how that works, but it never fails, and I have missed it fiercely.

*sigh* Life is good and I am blessed.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your stories make me smile and cry at the same time. I am just now coming to the realization that I may be "depressed". Oh how I miss those days. You are such a good mom to recognize the joyous chaos and soak it in. I wish I had done that more often. I try to do it now but enjoying the teen years is a totally different animal. LOL!