4.05.2011

Recycling

I'm all about reducing waste, reusing, etc.

My family is awesome at recycling...SICKNESS.

It all started when Princess got sick while we were in California.  Then Baby Boy got it by the end of the week.  Then it passed on to me and the other boys by that weekend.  Princess has been fine, but it has never left Baby Boy and now the boys and I are getting sick AGAIN.  Did I also mention we passed it on to my sister, her boys, and my mom?  :{  I promise I really do try to make sure our hands are all washed and clean, and coughs are into elbows.

Super duper.  I'm exhausted. 

Want to know what's really wacky?  I had my first night of uninterrupted sleep and I woke up panicked that I was going to find Baby Boy not breathing in his crib.  That's how unusual and rare a full night of sleep is around here.  It was also the first time in forever that I haven't had both Brother Bear and Baby Boy sleeping on either side of me at some point during the night. 

After the disorientation and panic subsided, pure gratitude swept in for this exhausted mama.  :)

1 comment:

Hollie Hanson said...

LOL. Oh man have I been there! Yay for a full nights sleep though! The panic made me laugh. I still do that and Lillie's 2! ha ha haaa
It's so nice of your kids to be so willing to share. I mean really, how many kids are that sweet? :)