4.03.2011

Weekend recap

We had a great time in Boise this weekend.  Not sure I can say the same for Grandma and Grandpa...  :)  I'm teasing.

So Grandma took the older kids to the, in Cowboy's words: " 'Z' z-z-ZOO!"  Happily ate at Red Robin (yay for no dairy or nuts menu items!), got Krispy Kreme donuts, had to go back to Urgent Care this time with Princess, attempted to watch an AWESOME General Conference amid 4 crazy children running around, and loved spending time with my parents.

Note on the trip to Urgent Care:  Princess ran into the latch on the gate with her eyeball.  You don't mess with eye injuries in my experience, so gratefully it occurred when the doctor's office was still open.  Also grateful there was no penetration into the eyeball, just a small scratch and a good size "bruise" on the white part of her eye.  It looks pretty gross and makes your eyes water whenever you look at it, but I was grateful it wasn't worse.  Don't have a picture to post yet, but it's pretty nasty.

Oh, and I'm glad Grandma and Grandpa have DVR - they aren't used to the having to catch every other word of Conference over the kids.  Yes, I am admitting - my children are NOT stellar Conference watchers.  Even with games.  Being at Grandma and Grandpa's exacerbated the crazy and silliness.  Oh my!  :)

I see my husband in exactly 14-15 days (depending on how long it takes him to drive home).  Even if he will only be home for a few days before heading to who knows where for work, I'll take it!  :)

1 comment:

Holly Murray said...

You have a CRAZY life! Are you sure Abby doesn't need glasses? I hope her eye heals quickly!