5.17.2011

*sighs*

After a few weeks of utter and complete frustration looking for a home to buy in Utah, I finally had an epiphany tonight.  Why am I looking so hard?  That is why I am using a realtor.  Because I can't be there right now.  I feel a little dumb for wasting all this time and stress.  However, something tells me this poor man is going to earn his commission working for me...

But that is what is going on in our home right now.  That and I tried to do the lawn this last week and ruined the trimmer, and couldn't get the lawn mower to start and finally gave up after 15 minutes - at least I got the front lawn mowed...not trimmed...I hate when I have to admit when I fail doing a "man's" job.  :)  Don't worry though.  I'm determined that stupid piece of machinery will not see the last of me - I'm just going to have a little lesson on it first from my husband.  The funny thing was after dealing with this I looked at my neighbor across the street trimming his lawn effortlessly and I just wanted to throw a rock right at him in my irritation.  I opted to turn around and stick out my tongue at my own trimmer hanging in the garage and marched myself inside.

1 comment:

The Crebs Family said...

I'm so sorry you are house hunting down here too. It is so frustrating. We even had an offer in on a house, and then AFTER us an investor came with all cash, and they gave him the house! I was so frustrated. Hang in there. At least it's not forever :) Let us know if you find a place and when you will be joining us down here in beautiful Utah haha!