5.16.2011

To Brother Bear

I'm a little later posting this than I wanted, but it's been a little busy with sickness at home.

My sweet Brother Bear,

What a sweet surprise you turned out to be!  You were my longest and most miserable labor, but you my adorable baby have been such a delight.  You fit into our lives perfectly and your fun personality has always made us smile and laugh.


 Who can resist a face like this?  Not your mama, that's for sure!
Your kissable cheeks and sparkling eyes are the light of my days.
  And now you are THREE!  It has taken you a while to find your words so it's been easy for me to think of you as my "baby" for a longer time.  You love to make people smile and laugh, but when others make you smile and laugh you try to hide it behind your hand - keeping a serious face.  :)  You have the best facial expressions - a million words can be said in one look.  I love you my sweet baby boy.  Thank you for making your mama smile.

Love,
Mama

No comments: