9.18.2013

Super power

If you had a super power, what would it be? 
For a long time, I wished I could fly.  I would fantasize how awesome it would be to just spread my arms and go zooming to the tops of the trees.  I'd watch the birds glide and soar through the air, and feel a little jealousy that I was so limited.

Then I decided that teleporting would be even more awesome.  Forget the journey - just get to where you want to be in a blink of an eye!  Yep.  That would be my super power of choice.

Now I've decided I'd like to duplicate myself.  One self to do dishes and laundry, one self to clean the house, another to run errands, another to go to work, and I'd just get to play with my kids.  Or when my kids have 5 different activities at the same time I could just split myself and go to all so I didn't have to pick and choose.

But in reality, I may just have to settle for hiring someone else to do my dishes and laundry.  Oh wait...that's still a fantasy, and that's what you have children for, right?  ;)  In the meantime, guess I'll get off my duff and do it myself. :)

1 comment:

BWei said...

Did you ever read Calvin and Hobbes? I love his idea of the duplicator. Wouldn't that be nice!?