3.13.2011

Indeed

Baby Boy finally got a tooth to break through the skin - it's not in all the way by any means, but at least it's up!  Poor boy.  I was playing with him tonight and his balance is getting better.  I was able to let him go and he could stand without support for a couple of seconds before sitting down.  It's amazing how fast these babies grow!

I was watching "Coming Home" tonight and had tears streaming down my face and Brother Bear turned to me with concern and said, "You sad, Mom?" Me- "No, they are happy tears."  They continued to stream down my face and he put his hand on my cheek and said, "Need water?"  So sweet.

Princess and I were trying to decide what date she should have her birthday celebration at school.  I think it would be so fun to do it on April 18 and have Zane surprise her at school by bringing in the cookies.  :)  Can you tell I've been watching a surprise reunion show?  I just think it would be so great if we could time it that way.  She is gearing up for our trip to California to see Zane's parents and is SO excited!

I substituted in Cowboy's class today at church.  It was pretty funny.   I found out about it a couple of hours before church, and then as I was running around trying to get everyone out the door I remembered that Cowboy also had the talk today in Primary.  YIKES!!  I'm such a great example to my kids on how to prepare ahead of time.  :oP  It went alright, Baby Boy was done cooperating by the time Primary was over and Brother Bear had had enough as well.  Needless to say, we left right after the sacrament.  I was all too happy to learn the schedule is going to change in a couple of weeks - we're going to have sacrament first!  HOORAY!!!  After we got home Cowboy made me laugh so hard.  I was commenting on something to him and his reply?  "Yes, Mom.  Yes, indeed."  Indeed.  :)

No comments: