3.04.2011

Nothing like a bit of English

As of late, I am in love with BBC movies and English Austen-type novels.  Seriously love them.  I don't know what it is, but everything sounds better with an English accent and witty banter.

Two new favorites?  BBC's North and South (A-MAZING!) How have I never heard of Elizabeth Gaskell?  In my opinion, it rivals the BBC "Pride and Prejudice."  Seriously.

The other favorite is a book by Sarah M Eden, "Kiss of a Stranger."  It's full of wit and romance without overkill of either.  Amazon has it on Kindle and paperback (you can't find it in a Barnes and Noble).  She has another book that I haven't been able to get my hands on yet, "Courting Miss Lancaster."  Anyway, if you want a very good and hilarious read check it out!  You won't regret it!  I can hardly wait for her to get more of her books out.

No comments: