3.11.2011

Scheduling conflict

What is your daily schedule?

What kinds of things do you do with your kids each day?

When do you exercise?

When do you clean? laundry? shop?

I am in the process of revamping my schedule.  I got into too much of a habit during sickness and winter of letting the kids watch tv, and to be honest, I really haven't had a great schedule and format for making sure I play with and educate the kids during the day since I was pregnant with Baby Boy and I want to rectify that. 

So I'd like some suggestions and am curious as to what some of your schedules entail?  Please share!

1 comment:

Lu said...

Oh jeez. . . scheduling is a difficult thing. I like a schedule, but I don't like being tied to it so it is a flexible. My stake does this awesome exercise class that is free at the church every MWF. All my friends are there, which means all my kids friends are there. The kids play and the moms chat and work out. It is THE BEST! We never miss that. Also I have found it best to not schedule a time for laundry and dishes. I stay on top of those every day so they never pile up. I am kinda ocd about those.
I go to costco every Tues morning with my twins. Its awesome cuz everyone knows us there and we go right at 11:00 so we get lots of samples. The twins look forward to it. That way my car isn't so full of stuff and my bill isn't so big, just a handful of stuff we need for good prices every week.
I could go on and on, but there is a peek at my week. :)