3.18.2011

It's a holiday?

All I can say is at least we wore green.  Which is about the ONLY celebrating of St Patty's day that occurred in our home.  I didn't dye any food, make any Irish food, do any type of green cookies, NOTHING!!

Oh man.  Let's add "doing better holiday celebrations for the kids" to my quest of being a better mom.  What's up next, Easter?  Okay, I've a month to prepare.  I can do this!!

Here's to better holidays!  :)

On a side note, I am in need of getting a car and 5 people packed for a very long road trip that will be occurring very very soon.  And I did get my laundry done.  It's folded...in nice piles on the couch.  :)  LOL!

1 comment:

BWei said...

I have thought a lot about holidays and I think they should only be celebrated if they mean something to you--if they're important. I have had good intentions to begin celebrating non-traditional holidays like Pres. Monson's birthday, etc. to make our celebrations more meaningful. And of course any reason to eat cake and ice cream is nice too. So who cares if you didn't do anything green?! :-)